Bizaline is a software development and consultancy business in Utrecht: a small, close-knit team that helps organizations effectively realize the profound changes that today's digital revolution demands.
We believe that teams are happier and more effective when it's visible to them how they add value each and every day. We believe that teams are more committed and deliver better results when they are involved in goal-setting and planning. And we believe that organizations should have a clear understanding of which changes will contribute most to their goals, so that they're able to focus on those things that make the difference.
That might all sound perfectly sensible, but leaders know how difficult it is to bring into practice. As creatures of habit, we're prone to old patterns. And many organizations lack the tools to stay the course in the midst of large-scale transformation. The consequences? Expensive advisory reports which end up forgotten on a shelf; endless Excel reporting cycles distracting from long-term objectives; and paper 'innovation' that fails to create real value.
Bizaline stands for something different. We provide guidance for change from the first brainstorms to the final delivery, using a unique method and software that allows our clients:
- Generate a bespoke, clear, visually attractive overview of your entire organisation's transition plan - including goals, strategies, KPIs and projects;
- Identify and communicate the contribution of each project and programme to the organisation's ambitions;
- Do some spring cleaning for your organisation: identify and abandon underperforming and unrelated projects, while shifting focus to the most effective ones;
- Use the easy drag-drop system to help restructure and streamline your projects & programmes: underlying data will migrate automatically.
- Download and print your goal tree in PDF form alongside a single-page progress report on all currently running projects.
Bizaline helps you manage your complex programmes successfully, keeping control of your strategy by rendering your results transparent at every turn.
Who we are
"We (Antoinette and Edward) met in 2015, and immediately understood that we could complement each other professionally. Edward had developed software with a small team, which he wanted to use to manage complex projects. Antoinette, meanwhile, had founded a consultancy business and saw her clients struggle to improve the quality of their bids and change programmes. It was clear to us that software could help her clients realise their strategic goals more effectively.
We decided to go on together, and as we expanded over the years, we attracted a young and talented team, based in Utrecht. The development of our software remains a huge priority; while licenses have been sold since 2016, the official launch took place in September 2018. Since then, we've been expanding our network of consulting partners, who extend our software to their clients as part of their services."